Market leading Unified Communications and Contact Center management solution adds features to support automated provisioning across multi-platform environments for large enterprises and service providers.
NEW YORK, UNITED STATES – 10 November 2022
Kurmi Software, the award-winning UC provisioning software provider, has today released Kurmi Provisioning Suite Version 7.8. This latest edition of its unified communications management solution is generally available to all Kurmi Software’s enterprise, channel, and service provider partners. Included in the release are a raft of enhancements and new features to enhance management of unified communications (UC) services for users on Avaya, Cisco, and Microsoft platforms.
For over a decade, Kurmi Software has been building the industry’s most flexible and scalable UC provisioning solution to simplify the management of the world’s largest and most complex corporate communications environments. With the release of Kurmi Provisioning Suite Version 7.8, Kurmi Software now enables faster and easier deployment of new apps, services, and devices for end users on the most common versions of popular UC technologies from Avaya, Cisco, and Microsoft.
The software is available as a dedicated on-premises installation to accommodate high security environments, or as part of its Kurmi as a Service (KaaS) cloud offering. Kurmi Provisioning Suite Version 7.8 delivers a range of new features and performance enhancements including:
- High impact additions include a Graph API connector which has been added to Kurmi’s existing PowerShell connector.
- Microsoft Teams comprehensive provisioning extended to include Emergency Location, user groups to Azure Active Directory, Hosted SBC, and Caller ID Policy.
- Enhancements include organization-wide management of Cisco Webex Calling Multi-Tenant, an essential function for managed service providers.
- Extended scope of HCS, CUCM, IM&P and UCCX integration connectors with simplified features for management of Cisco Unity Caller Input and CUCM Intercom Route Partition as well as CCS.
- New improvements include a simplified ‘single pane of glass’ interface for management of Avaya Unified Communications and Contact Center environments.
- Support for Avaya Messaging previously known as Avaya IX Messaging.
“Provisioning UC platforms at scale is complex, and quite time consuming for large enterprises. More than ever, companies need agility to build and manage their important UC infrastructure – even more so if they use multiple technology vendors,” said Micah Singer, CEO of Kurmi Software. “Our latest version of the Kurmi Provisioning Suite complements the software tools used today by dozens of service providers and hundreds of enterprises to simplify and automate these cumbersome tasks. In particular, we are excited about bringing our Avaya connector current with all components, expanding support for the multi-option approach with our partner, Cisco, and enhancing integration with Microsoft Teams to stay up to date with their rapidly moving development cycle.”
Kurmi Software develops award-winning software solutions that automate, simplify, and reduce the administration cost and provisioning time of Unified Communications and Contact Center platforms (telephony, videoconferencing, email and messaging, plus other collaboration applications). Kurmi offers a powerful, user-centric software suite for simple, customizable, and ultra-scalable management of the market’s leading Unified Communications platforms (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft, Zoom, and others). Founded in 2011, with offices in New York, Montreal, Berlin, Rennes, Paris and Dubai, Kurmi Software supports global enterprises with a network of certified partners around the world.